If you are facing criminal charges or are under investigation, you need a lawyer who will protect you not only from the immediate threat of jail time, but also from consequences that may come down the road. Even a misdemeanor conviction can result in loss of employment, revocation of security clearance, deportation or other immigration consequences and the social stigma of being a convicted criminal. Never underestimate the importance of hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney.
James N Papirmeister, Esq. has specialized in Criminal Law for over 34 years. He is widely considered to be among the top Criminal Defense Lawyers in Maryland, particularly in the Metro area. His accolades include:
– Selected as 2021 Maryland and Washington DC SuperLawyer in Criminal Defense.
– Rated “A-V” in 2021 by Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory, the top rating for legal ability and ethical standards, as rated by fellow lawyers and members of the Judiciary.
– Selected in 2021 Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers.
– Rated in December, 2020 by Washingtonian Magazine in their “Top Lawyers” Edition for Criminal Defense Lawyers.
– Rated in 2021 by A.V.V.O. as “Superb” earning a “10 out of 10” top rating.
– Declared in two prior Washington Post Articles as “Among Criminal Defense Lawyers who are widely respected for their work” and as a “Highly Respected Criminal Defense Lawyer”.
– Dubbed in another newspaper article as “The Minute Man” for his string of quick successes in a series of Murder cases tried in front of three separate juries.
– Selected in May, 2021 to serve on the Board of Directors of the Criminal Law & Practice Section Council of the Maryland State Bar Association.
– Currently serving on the Judicial Selection Committee for Montgomery County of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association.
© 2021 Law Offices of James N. Papirmeister, P.C.. All Rights Reserved.